1) You agree that you are not an employee of, or in any way directly associated with, MindArk PE AB®.
2) You may not rent, lease, sell, redistribute or sub-license the Entropia Raider Software and you may not transfer or assign your rights under this Agreement to anyone else.
3) You agree NEVER to leave the PC once you have accessed the Entropia Raider Software nor to let anyone else use it on your behalf.
4) Whilst I will develop and implement reasonable security standards for regulating and controlling unauthorised access to the Entropia Raider Software,
I cannot and shall not be responsible for any loss or misuse of information contained therein caused by unauthorised third parties hacking into or otherwise obtaining access to your systems.
5) You agree neither to disaggregate the Entropia Raider Software, nor to decompile the software used in making or operating the Entropia Raider Software, nor to develop any database or any service from such disaggregation or decompilation.
6) You agree neither to modify nor reverse engineer the Entropia Raider Software (or any part of it) nor to allow any third party to carry out any of these acts.
7) You agree not to use the Entropia Raider Software for any unlawful purpose.
8) You are not licensed to, and may not, download the Entropia Raider Software if you are under 18 years of age.
9) I do not make, and hereby disclaim, any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the Entropia Raider Software or any other services provided under this Agreement.
10) I shall not be held liable for any loss howsoever arising, or for any actions taken against your account by MindArk PE AB®.
11) I may immediately terminate this Agreement and disable your access to the Entropia Raider Software and its associated data at any time.
12) You agree NOT to use your Entropia Universe account email, username or password for registration.
I hereby confirm my acceptance of the Entropia Raider terms and conditions.