[Request] Fruit Picker

Laxaro

[Request] Fruit Picker

Post#1 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:53 am

Hello, thank you making this awesome program entropia raider. I am liking it a lot, althought it's missing something which is a fruit bot. Now i was wondering, would that be possible to make? I look for fruit a lot and i mostly do it on arkadia because it's the best place when it comes to fruit,dung,stones. Would this be a thing you could do? :)

Edit: My bad! Could this be moved to request? :)

Croser
Owner
Owner

Re: [Request] Fruit Picker

Post#2 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:30 am

//Moved to requests.

I'm glad you like the bot.
It certainly would be possible to make a fruit/stone/dung/oil picker. One way to go about it would be by using pixel matching.
Essentially giving the bot a picture of whatever it is you're looking for and having it scan the screen for anything that looks similar. It goes without saying that this method would not be terribly fast, accurate or efficient, but it would work.

The better way of doing it would be using a memory reader, and scanning for nearby objects that way. Then using a world to view matrix to tell the bot where to go and click. (Memory botting doesn't work with entropia, so you can't call the game functions directly from the memory)

The current iteration of the bot has a memory reader so the script could be made. The problem is the current version of the signature scanner, it's slow as hell so getting the memory addresses automatically is a pain in the ass. Users would have to get the addresses manually every time they launch the game, and that's no good. A new signature scanner is on the "to do" list, but I won't lie, it's way down at the bottom.

I'm still putting the new API together and trying to figure out what script system the new iteration of the bot will use, so the development of the current version has been put on hold.
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

Return to “Requests”