1) Any attempts to move items around in the inventory, or to and from the inventory and trade windows, were met with a resounding "nope" from the game client.
I imagine it would be the same with repair terminals.
2) Already working on it. Maybe not walking around just yet, but waiting without shooting all the time.
To have the bot walk around randomly while it waits for mobs to spawn would require the area to be mapped, so the PathFinding module could be utilized.
3) Can be done, although it might shoot the mob more than once, depending on the speed of the weapon used for pulling. The game doesn't update the chatlog fast enough for the bot the be able to respond in time.
4) Can be done using the PathFinding module, but that too would require the area to be mapped.
5) The bot has no idea what's behind you, it would result in running into other mobs, off cliffs, getting stuck etc.. More trouble than it's worth IMHO.
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.